Call for papers
The symposium organizers invite authors to submit abstracts for oral and poster presentation under the sessions listed below:
- Sharing the concepts of agroecology and illustrating their usage
- Managing plant diversity to ensure ecosystem services
- Improving soil functioning through optimizing mineral and water resource use (field level)
- Enhancing biological regulations in banana cropping systems (field level)
- Processes, multi-criteria assessment of performances, and contextual factors driving stakeholder strategies (at farm, landscape or higher levels)
All submitted abstracts will go through a review process and authors will be notified if their abstract has been accepted for poster or oral presentation. Accepted abstracts will be published on a USB key that will be distributed to the participants.
Please note that all oral presentations will require the submission of a full paper, which will be published in a volume of Acta Horticulturae . If this is not agreed to by the author(s), the work can be presented as a poster.
The deadline for abstract submission is 25 March 2016.